2018 Ram 5500 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Morgan Aluminum Dry Freight (Stock #JG352254)
Aluminum Dry Freight Features
- SUBFRAME - 3" I-beam Crossmembers On 12" Centers With 4" Longrail , Mylar Tape Is Applied Between All Steel Subframe Components And Extruded Aluminum Lower Bottom Rails To Prevent Corrosion
- FLOOR - 1- 1/8” Laminated Hardwood Fastened To Subframe With 2 Countersunk Screws Per Floor Board Per Cross Member In A Staggered Pattern. Floor Boards Are Ship Lapped And Preundercoated For Protection From Elements.
- THRESHOLD - Steel Galvanized Angle Flush To Rear
- REAR DOOR - Overhead Roll-up Door
- REAR FRAME - Galvannealed Steel -painted Imron White, Includes Built-in Header Design, Clearance Light Protector And Rain Deflector, Curbside And Roadside Grab-handles
- ROOF - .032” One-piece Aluminum Sheet With Anti-snag Roof Bows On 24” Centers With Crowned Roof Design Which Prevents Water/Ice Pooling
- SKINS - .040“ Aluminum, Pre-painted White
- SIDE WALL - Extruded Aluminum Top And Bottom Rails With 1-3/8” Deep Galvanized Steel Z-shaped Vertical Posts Installed On 16” Centers
- FRONT END - Aerodynamic Aluminum Radii and Morgan’s Patented Poly-tuff Corner Caps
- BUMPER - 5” Structural Bumper With Pooched Surface And Closure Plate
- INTERIOR LIGHTING - (1) Domelight With Indicator Switch Mounted In Cab Dash
- EXTERIOR LIGHTING - Led Sealed Clearance Lights, Per Fmvss-108 Installed In Front Corner Caps, Side Top Rails And Five Across Rear Header.
- MOUNTING - Full Mount-u Bolt
- MUDFLAPS - Morgan 24" X 36" Black
* The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.